Sunny Deol opens up about his ‘garam khoon’ as he reveals about getting into fights; says, “We used to carry swords, metal rods, hockey sticks in our cars”

Known for his action-packed avatars in Bollywood films, Sunny Deol recently garnered massive response in theatres with his film Gadar 2 doing record breaking business and earning whooping moolah. On the other hand, the father couldn’t be prouder as his younger son Rajveer Deol made his debut earlier this month with Dono. During such an interaction of the father-son with Mashable India, Sunny confessed some of his ‘garam khoon’ shenanigans during his younger days.

In the interaction, Sunny Deol revealed that he has had a fine share of altercations as an young adult and would carry weapons like bats and swords in the car. Speaking about how he was involved in a lot of fights, Sunny was seen saying in the video, “We used to carry swords, metal rods, hockey sticks in our cars. This was back in the day, there used to be gangs; times are different now.” Furthermore, in the same interview, Sunny also shared an experience where he ended up indulging in a fight during a cricket match. “I’ve had fights everywhere. At an India-New Zealand match at Brabourne Stadium, I was with my friends. Some people found out that I was Dharmendra’s son, then they started ragging me. Then they started throwing cigarette butts at me. I lost my mind. I’m a sardar, after all. I started swinging, and I had no idea who I was hitting, I just kept beating people up,” he added.

He also revealed that he has raced cars with strangers and even ended up ruining one or two from their automobile collection. “Guys would fight over girls, I crashed one car here also. And then I had to hide it from my parents, especially my father. My mother would handle these situations when they got out of hand.”

On the work front, Sunny Deol will soon be collaborating with Aamir Khan Productions for Lahore 1947 and their association has been garnering a lot of attention.

Also Read: SCOOP: Sunny Deol signs Rs. 50 crore deal for Border 2; Filming begins in 2024



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/0eySH7k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Salman Khan’s Rs. 100 crore 1 BHK flat at Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, see unseen photos

Kriti Sanon looks stunning olive green blazer dress with waist cut-outs for Hum Do Humare Do promotions