Jackie Shroff gives clarification on “Bhidu” text to Ananya Panday; says, “All these kids are my friends”

Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff shed light on the mystery behind his cryptic text to Ananya Panday. The incident unfolded during the promotions of Ananya's latest film, Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, where she and her co-stars Siddharth Chaturvedi and Adarsh Gourav shared their experiences on a podcast hosted by Rohan Joshi and Tanmay Bhat.

Ananya recounted the peculiar encounter with Jackie Shroff, stating, “Can I tell what happened with me about Jackie sir? He just randomly texted me saying ‘Bhidu'. I asked him, ‘Yes sir?' and he didn't reply. Then I met him a few days later at a screening or some event. I said, ‘Sir, you just sent me Bhidu and you didn't reply, what's up?'. He said, ‘I just wanted to tell you ki main hoon'.”

Jackie Shroff elaborated on this incident in a candid conversation with Humans of Bombay. He clarified that the “Bhidu” message was a gesture to let Ananya know that he is always there for her. He said, “It was just to let her know that I am always there. Mere dost ka baccha hai [She is my friend's kid]. All these kids are my friends. Their fathers aren't my friends. They were at one time.” He further added, “These kids, they all go to parties. Even I party. Their fathers don't party. I like all kinds of music, I like to dance sometimes on my own. I do my thing, so this is where I find my little buddies. Jitne bhi bhidu hai mere, they don't think that some relic is coming, some dinosaur is coming. They accept me. Because I am on their level. My childhood hasn't gone. Mera bachpana nahi gaya hai.”

Talking about Ananya Panday’s film front, she was recently seen in Siddhant Chaturvedi and Adarsh Gourav starrer Kho Gaye Hum Kahan. The actress has also been working on a cyber thriller directed by Vikramaditya Motwane. Apart from films, Ananya will be making her debut in web series with Call Me Bae that is slated to premiere on Amazon Prime Video. The show will feature her as a wealthy fashionista, who is disowned by her family after a major scandal.

Also Read: Ananya Panday opens up about her excitement on collaborating with Vikramaditya Motwane; says, “I was in shock when he wanted to meet me”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/pedIjar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Salman Khan’s Rs. 100 crore 1 BHK flat at Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, see unseen photos

Kriti Sanon looks stunning olive green blazer dress with waist cut-outs for Hum Do Humare Do promotions