Shah Rukh Khan cheers team India on T20 World Cup victory, shares joy on Social Media

Shah Rukh Khan expressed his pleasure and joy after witnessing Team India's triumphant parade in Mumbai following their T20 World Cup success. The Indian cricket team won the title in an exciting final match against South Africa on Saturday in Barbados.

The Indian squad celebrated their victory with great zeal at Wankhede Stadium after receiving a grand welcome.

Tens of thousands of ecstatic fans lined Marine Drive before converging at Wankhede to cheer on Team India, producing spectacular and emotional scenes in Mumbai. Following a magnificent roadshow, the squad was honoured by BCCI authorities and given a cheque for Rs 125 crore. Skipper Rohit Sharma and ace player Virat Kohli led the team in an energetic dance celebration.

Seeing the boys so happy and emotional fills my heart with pride…. As Indians this is such an amazing moment - to see our boys take us to such great heights!!! Love u all my Team India… and now dance away all night long. Boys in Blue take away all the blues! Big… https://t.co/zN3jUC9mvP — Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) July 4, 2024

Shah Rukh Khan shared his emotions on Twitter, "Seeing the boys so happy and emotional fills my heart with pride.... As Indians, this is such an amazing moment - to see our boys take us to such great heights!!! Love u all my Team India... and now dance away all night long. Boys in Blue take away all the blues! Big Congratulations to the @BCCI, @JayShah, and the entire support staff that has worked tirelessly behind the scenes so that our boys could soar!!"

Team India returned to India on Thursday, following a delay in Barbados due to Hurricane Beryl.

Upon arrival, they met with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi before travelling to Mumbai for the special parade and celebration. Fans waited for their heroes, dancing, waving Indian flags, and flashing smartphone lights as they got sight of Rohit, Virat, and other cricketers. The triumphant group arrived in New Delhi on a charter flight from Barbados, where hundreds of fans yelled "India, India" as the players exited the airport and boarded buses.

Also Read : Shah Rukh Khan starrer action extravaganza Jawan set to take Japan by storm on November 29, 2024; Hideo Kojima shares poster

from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/clTKqvN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Salman Khan’s Rs. 100 crore 1 BHK flat at Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, see unseen photos

Kriti Sanon looks stunning olive green blazer dress with waist cut-outs for Hum Do Humare Do promotions