Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals why she doesn’t opt for botox or any treatment; says, “My husband finds me sexy”

Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is known for her power-packed roles, will be seen in yet another interesting avatar in the Hansal Mehta crime thriller The Buckingham Murders. Essaying the role of a cop with a traumatic past, the actress will be exploring this kind of role for the first time and her fans couldn’t be more excited about it. As she discusses her choice of films, the actress also mentioned how she opts for roles as per her age. In the same interaction, she also discussed the reason behind not opting for any beauty treatments like Botox and revealed how her husband Saif Ali Khan continues to find her ‘hot’ even today.

In an interview with Harper Bazaar, as Kareena Kapoor Khan traced her 25-year long journey in Bollywood, the actress also opened up about choosing roles that are apt for her age as well as her thoughts on beauty treatments. During the interaction, the actress stated that she never felt the need for these and asserted that she prefers to act her age. “Age is a part of beauty. It’s not about fighting lines or trying to look younger; it’s about embracing and loving the age you’re at,” she said.

She went on to add how her husband Saif Ali Khan appreciates her beauty and shared, “I’m 44 and have never felt better. I don’t feel the need for Botox or any cosmetic enhancements. My husband finds me sexy, my friends say I look amazing, and my films are thriving. I play roles that reflect my age and am proud of it. I want people to see me for who I am and appreciate that.”

At the same time, the actress insisted that she believes in self-care and self-love. “From the beginning, I was confident that my talent and dedication would ensure I continued to get work. I took care of myself, stayed fit, and focused on being the best version of myself. Self-care means taking time for myself, whether it’s spending quality moments with friends, cooking with Saif, or simply enjoying a workout. It’s about feeling great, whether that’s through fitness routines or just being with my family. Nourishing my soul with a good meal, a heartfelt chat, or a bottle of wine is essential for me,” added the actress.

Meanwhile, on the work front, apart from The Buckingham Murders, Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen in Singham Again this year which also stars Ajay Devgn and Arjun Kapoor in key roles along with a host of celebrities in star-studded cameos in this Rohit Shetty Cop universe action drama. While the Hansal Mehta – Ektaa R Kapoor film will be releasing on September 13, Singham Again is expected to release during Diwali this year.

Also Read: Kareena Kapoor Khan shares adorable birthday wish for Akshay Kumar with throwback photo from Good Newwz



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/U1KMlAz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Salman Khan’s Rs. 100 crore 1 BHK flat at Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, see unseen photos